Application forms will be available at the Pan Trinbago Head Office, Pan Trinbago Regional Offices, and the Pan Trinbago Website (www.pantrinbago.co.tt). You can download the form here.
- The applicant must:
- Complete and sign the application form.
- Have the application form signed by two (2) eligible recommenders.
- Recommenders can be: an Executive Member from a Steelband registered with Pan Trinbago and/or their respective Regional Chairman.
- The application from must include the recommender’s Band or Regional stamp.
- Completed application forms must be placed in a sealed envelope and directed to the Pan Trinbago Social Prosperity Fund Committee.
- The sealed envelope can be submitted to the Pan Trinbago Head Office, Pan Trinbago Regional Offices, or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The committee will evaluate the applications, ensuring that criteria has been met.
- The committee’s decision is then forwarded for approval to the Pan Trinbago Central Executive.